onsdag 26 mars 2014

parts from creative have arrived

Yesterday at work I had a call from a delivery company -
"are you at home now?" he had some parcels for me... sounds like the parts from t2d had arrived?
 - it was about half an hour after I had left for work, "no I said, im at work, just got here" I said, "im at Arlanda.." "ah" he said, "I have to take the delivery van back to Arlanda when I leave Bålsta around 4pm"
"cool" i said, "then bring them here", and so he did and it worked like a charm ; )

I was suprised to see it was parts from creative engineering ? cool - so just the parts from t2d to get here.

I loaded the well wrapped boxes into the back of the golf after work and drove home.

This morning I took the goods to the garage and unwrapped to see what was what and what was missing.

Here im checking the rear rubber window seal fits me glass (it is the correct size)

And I tried to put the puzzle of what rubber went where - labeling and checking it all out as I went.

Safaris look good, everything seems to be there, the ss logo is very good, not really awsome but very good.
The door frames look nice, i noticed when comparing them with my og´s that a little prep before paint is needed on an area to make them perfect.

The seals where as anticipated a bit wrong, and I only got one corner window rubber?
Have to email them and check this out, also I got rubbers for bullet indicators and the rubbers for the small round rear lights dont look correct.

and a few unidentified rubbers to look into.

Other then that the parts look good, im still to un-wrap the sill side deluxe trim, that is for tonight after work.
 Got to get some of these parts over to peka now - hopefully in the morning tomorrow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar